Do you need assistance accessing something on our website?
Call our support line at 512-281-3412 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
At JeanetteShelbyRealty.com, we’re committed to accessibility. It is our policy to ensure that everyone, including persons with disabilities, has full and equal access to our digital offerings.
JeanetteShelbyRealty.com strives to meet the following accessibility standards: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA, PDF/Universal Accessibility (PDF/UA) to ensure our digital offerings are ADA Compliant.
Here are just some of the many ways that JeanetteShelbyRealty.com is accessible and meets the above accessibility standards:
- Descriptive alt text is assigned to every meaningful image on our website
- Our website is navigable without a mouse, by keyboard only
- We use a focus indicator to highlight interactive elements on our website
- We provide closed captioning on all videos
- We provide a text transcript for all video and audio
- We ensure that all text to background color contrast meets appropriate ratio
- All PDFs hosted on our site meet the PDF/UA minimum standards
- We include an Accessibility image icon at the top right of all pages giving anyone access to ADA functions that affect our site (increase font sizes, contrast etc).
- We maintain a consistent and predictable layout throughout our website
Beyond our existing remediation measures, we continually review our website (internally and independently) to ensure we adhere to best practices in web accessibility.
To ensure JeanetteShelbyRealty.com is accessible, we have taken the following steps:
- We have researched and audited our site to ensure we meet ADA guidelines
- We have implemented an ADA Plugin which allows users to access ADA features to help with using our site
Through our genuine and good faith commitment and devotion to accessibility, we believe we not only meet but exceed the digital accessibility requirements imposed by Title I, II, & III of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 504 & 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
JeanetteShelbyRealty.com is committed to accessibility and we are always seeking to improve. If you know of a way we can improve, we’d love to hear more. You can email us at email@example.com.
For more information on web accessibility and legal requirements, here are helpful resources: