$45 for criminal and credit (persons 18 years & older who will be financially responsible) OR $30 for criminal only (persons 18 years and older who will not be financially responsible)
- Submit application along with application fee
- Gross monthly income must be 3 times the rent
- Pass credit score & criminal background check;
C1. Individual applicant = 650 credit score or above
C2. Two applicants = a combined 1300 credit score or above
*If credit score is below or non existent you still may be considered, however a co-signer or a double deposit will be required.
Cats are $200
Dogs are: if 30 pounds and under $200
If 31 pounds and over $300
$108.25 of pet deposit or $108.25 non-refundable fee (if service animal) is required for flea spray when tenant vacates, whether or not your pet had fleas and whether or not your pet was inside/outside.
- Absolutely NO Rottweilers, Pit Bulls, Dobermans, etc
- Why? Due to Homeowners Insurance policies we are unable to accept the following breeds.
- No there is no required Deposit for a Service animal, Proof of license/certification may need to be provided
- A deposit IS required for an Emotional Support animal
- A payment of $108.25 is required up front for mandatory flea spray when tenant vacates, whether or not your pet had fleas and whether or not your pet was inside/outside
- A letter from a doctor as to what service the animal provides is required
- No we do not offer any deposit payment plans, all Deposits must be paid in full to remove the rental